Friday, October 5, 2012

Melodies of Thy Psalm...My Heart Speaks Silently in the Mist of the Storm...For the Father Will Hearken to His Children...I Bless the Lord & Give him Honor and Praise, For ALL GLORY Goes to Jesus Christ of My Salvation.


Know...That God wants Total Surrender in your Life...What are you Holding on To that is still of this World?

Allow for Jesus Christ to Release your Bondage...the Yolk that is upon you that is To Hard for you to Carry upon your Neck as you Give him Praise and Worship, Drop...Bow...Before the King Yeshua, King Jesus, Thee Messiah of All Power, Glory, Righteousness, Unconditional LOVE...

My Lord...My God...My King...My One and ONLY True Love...Who can Harm thy Children when you are thy Protector? Thy Shield and Buckler? Thy Habitation? For you are a God who Keeps his Sheep away from the Noisome Pestilence and the Stumbling Block thine Enemies have Place before my Feet, For the Holy Ghost Guideth Me and Keep me protected in all thy Ways...I shall Seek thy and Shall Find thy...Waiting...Smiling...As Food is Prepared for Me and You to Give Thanksgiving...I Rejoice for you have Always been my Help...My Husband...My Bridegroom...You...Are the Only One I put my Trust In...For Will Stay in the Mist of the Secret Place of the Most High...I will SAY OF THE LORD you are my refuge and my Fortress...In YOU will I TRUST...Not In Man, Nor this Society, I see it NOT when I Remain in your Presence, For your Oracle, your Deity of Existence is Sound Mind...Sound Doctrine...Sound Word...Perfect Peace...*Looks Up to the First Heaven* My God...My Lord...All Powerful Mighty God of Israel who have accepted us Gentiles in your Sovereign Will and Given us Your Grace and Mercy through your Son Jesus Christ, I weep and Mourn for those who Refuse to Hearken to your New Covenant you have Made with your People, For you have Intertwined Us into your Perfect Will...How Then shall we Repay Thee for thy Sacrifice? To be a Living Sacrifice unto Our Savior and Redeemer, Our Lamb of God who Gave his Pure Blood for Our Dry Blood...For our Blood is Worthless without the Cleansing of Jesus Christ Blood...Without his Blood upon thy Soul and Spirit we are Nothing...Just Mere Dust in the Wind...Blowing as the Wind Speeds past our Face...I Pray unto Thee For us to be Counted Worthy to be in your Son's Presence and Glory...The Majestic God of ALL Creation of the Heavens and Earth, THE Universe...We will never know The Fullness of how you are, for we are finite and you are Infinite...I Hearken unto your Words, your Laws and Commandments for They are True, They are Everlasting, they are forever and ever...

They are...

Love.

*Speaks Softly* Lord...Lord...Lord?....Early shall I seek Thee...For my Soul Thirsteth For Thee...My Flesh Longeth for Thee...For I wait Patiently in the Dry Environment for I know you are the God of the Living Waters.

*Looks at You* Be Blessed in the Presence of the Mighty God...Adore the Father with your Heart and your Words...Do Not Take for Granted Prayers unto the Lord your God...He is Not a Person you just say "Hi" & "Bye" To...Know that he haves Emotions, a Personality and a Heart as Well. Respect Him Abundantly...To God Be the Glory, Grace & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment