Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Cry I Never Cried Before...

Listen To Sovereign Hands By: Mia Fieldes from the Playlist when Reading This To Feel the Impact of this Post. God Bless.

*Singing It Slowly...Barely Open My Mouth,Puzzled By His Love* All I am...A God that Will be Forever...Yours...


*Crying*...As I Listen To the Song I JUST Posted...The Revelation I just Received from the Presence of the Holy Ghost Hit me LIKE A TON OF BRICKS...You know how you used to Miss your So called "Boyfriend or Girlfriend" when they Left you and You Couldn't WAIT to be around them another Day...

*Crying* That His how Jesus wants US to be about Him...Missing him Dearly and Doing all we have to do In Order to be in his Presence ONCE AGAIN BUT THIS TIME IN PERSON!!!...MY LORD I LOVE YOU SO!!!!! *Cries Harder* Do You know what Blessings Truly Mean from Heaven? Do You?...They are Like Letters From God saying..."Here Have this...This is My Love Given to you in what you Prayed for...My Lord...You are Giving me your Heart at this Moment and Allowing me to Read what Things are suppose to Mean to Us as your Children...Blessings are Confirming that you are on the Right Path...Like a Letter being sent to Us while we on In Prison"On Earth"...I know Lord...I know I am Crying because you are Crying...For they Live in Sin and believe that you don't exist...I can only feel apart of It...My Eyes can't Cry Like yours...Because you are a God and you know Everyone...Every Wrong They are doing right now...Every Tear I Cry...Is For You My Lord...I WILL NOT WIPE THEM AWAY...I AM ALL YOURS MY LORD...You made me an emotional Man For a Reason...This is a Blessing...For I had No Real Friends Friends Growing up and I see why...because you wanted me all to yourself...You Know who I am before I was made into Flesh...I do Not care...I just Know that I LOVE YOU!!!! AND I DON'T WANT NOTHING STANDING BETWEEN ME GETTING TO YOU....NOTHING!!! I CLAIM THAT IN YOUR BLOOD AND NAME JESUS...HaMashiach Yeshua...Your Hebrew Name...For I want to Learn all about You...I Miss you So...I MISS YOU...DESPITE ME SEEING YOU IN PERSON...I MISS YOU...I will Never Forget this Night that You allowed me to Feel Your Heart and what Things Truly Mean...I Thank You...For You Seen My Heart when I was with My Ex and How Much I Loved Her...Even though She didn't see it...YOU DID!!! AND YOU SAID "MY SON...I HAVE THE EXACT SAME LOVE THAT YOU ARE SHOWING HER...COME UNTO ME AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE" and that Is the Desire of My Heart...That Is the Desire of My Heart...Not a Wife,Not a Car,Not a House...*Remembering When You Showed me your Face in a Vision* Just Someone Who Truly Loves ME FOR ME...and you do that Through the Comforter...The Holy Ghost...I have the Third Person of the Trinity INSIDE OF ME for you Asked the Father to Send Him on BEHALF of your HOLY NAME...JESUS JESUS JESUS...I know we probably can't cry in Heaven So I will do IT NOW...I can just Imagine you Hugging Me...So...My Lord...I am AT YOUR SERVICE AS ALWAYS...What ever you ask Of me...I shall Do...For I have your PEACE...and your HEART and you will always have my HEART...Having Your Love...WHO NEEDS TO TURN BACK TO THIS WICKED DETESTABLE WORLD!!!! FOR IT IS COLD...LONELY AND IT IS CONFUSED...I THANK YOU LORD...FOR I COULD OF DIED IN SIN AND BE IN HELL RIGHT NOW!!! Now that You have showed me this New Look on Loving You...By missing You like you are a Human Being who went out of Town or On Vacation...I will be waiting for you like a Wife who waits on Their Husband to Come back From War...Always Pondering when You will Just walk Through the Door...But I will be On My Guard doing what you Called me to Do because The Spirit of Truth will Guide and Lead me Right Back To You...For YOU are my First Love. I Thank You Lord,My King and One and True and Living God...Most Importantly My Friend. 

I have Never...In my Whole Entire LIFE Cried This Hard For ANYONE...For I see that You wanted This Cry For You Jesus...*Smiles...and Sticks a Thumbs Up(Our Unique Communication)...

*Singing It Slowly...Barely Open My Mouth,Puzzled By His Love* There's No Wonder I Call You the Saviour....No Wonder I am Singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment