Friday, August 31, 2012

Me...The New Creature In Christ...To God be the Glory!!!


*Looks at You*...You Want to Know About My Character, My Personality, My Emotions...I Will Tell You...For I am Free In Christ...

I am Timid,I Love everyone, Do Not Allow the Features of My Countenance To all of a sudden come up with a Conclusion about who I am. I Forgive Instantaneously,In My Times of Worship with the Lord our God, I cry Almost all the Time, and when I cry I can see about everyone on Facebook face flash across my Mind because...Sigh*Looks Down, Then Looks back at You* I Love All of Y'all...I don't know who I am in the Kingdom of Heaven, on this Earth, I care who I am, but I denounce it for the cause of Christ, I become real emotion at small things, but I do Not allow for it to Move me for what God wants me to do, even today when I commented in relation to that status I posted about what I said, Me and the Lord had a Talk about it, and As I cried out to the Lord for Help in relation to being Bold and strong for him and exposing the deception in this World, He said "This is what I created you for, For this Time, to be serious, I know it Hurts you, but you are feeling what I Feel ALL THE TIME" Even what I am allowed to feel, It OVERWHELMS ME, JUST THE SMALL PORTION I FEEL and How Hard I cry at Times...If I cry Like that, I know Jesus Christ,Son of Nazareth Weeps CONTINUOUSLY...*Looks at You*...How Can Us as Humanity Do this to Our God??? *Tears Build up*...He is Our God!!! He...He...He became Flesh...He Became You and Me...Full of Joy and Peace...To Spread His Word...But NO...Everyone Rejected Him and Crucified Him...

My Emotions in this Lord-Suffering with Christ Is The Throne in my Flesh, I don't receive No Joy out of telling people that a certain teacher is a false teacher, The Holy Ghost Keeps me in His Comfort to do the Will of God...But Down inside, during my Worship...It All Pours Out...
Bow Before the Lord Your God!!!

I Now Understand from the Holy Ghost...Long Suffering Includes Feeling what God Feels as well...Overflowing Sorrow and Cries that He Does in relation to when He looks at the World...Because he DIED to save the World but People are choosing to DIE on their OWN when He PROVIDED The WAY for ETERNAL LIFE!!!...

Humanity CHOOSES DEATH when he GAVE US ABUNDANT LIFE!!!

*Looks at You* I Love My Lord,My King,My Savior,My Redeemer,My God,My One and Only True Love...*Looks Up At the Sky*...HaMashiach Yeshua...Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment