Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Love My Heavenly Father Through the Holy Ghost and Jesus Christ. Hear My Cry Out for the Presence of My GOD!!!

Elohim Avinu(The Father)
HaMashiach Yeshua(The Son)
Ruach HaKodesh (The Holy Ghost)
*Spiritual Bowing* I Love You Jesus Christ Son of Nazareth.

No One will EVER BE LIKE YOU...For You are the Most HIGH above the HIGHEST MOUNTAINS...You Have Given the World Something that NO MAN COULD GIVE...Eternal Salvation...Eternal LIFE...To LIVE FOREVER with YOU The Holy Ghost and The BEAUTIFUL MERCIFUL FATHER...

As I say Father...I Begin to Break Down in Tears because...I Never seen my Earth Father Not ONCE that I could Remember me ACTUALLY REMEMBER HOW HE LOOKS IN MY MEMORY...Mmmm...*Holds Hand Up while Sitting Down...* Hold On...


So...

With that Being Said...

*Looks Up at You* I will NOT...ALLOW THE devil to STAND IN MY WAY...To See My Heavenly Father...I DESIRE THAT MUCH!!!!! TO SEE AT LEAST ONE FATHER!!!! AND IT WILL BE ALL WORTH IT TO SEE MY HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!... I DESIRE THAT MUCH!!!!!!*Tears Run Down my Face*...I Love My Heavenly Father and I want him to Know I Love him so Much...For Not Killing me while I was still In Sin...Even though my Earthly Father Gave Up on Me...My HEAVENLY FATHER DID NOT!!! SO I GIVE HIM ALL HONOR AND PRAISE BY WORSHIPING HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST AND SPREADING HIS WORD....

Me Seeing God the Father Is so Personal To Me...It Truly Is.

The Holy Ghost speaks to Me and says that God the Father Had to Remove People from me...So that He could have the Glory out of My Life...No One Else...That he is the ONLY FATHER who has been there to Supply my Ever NEED...

So I THANK God The FATHER for Sending his SON to DIE FOR Our SINS...SO those who Don't have a Father Figure in their LIVES or Mother Figure can be with THE ONE WHO LOVES US ABOVE ALL OUR STRUGGLES AND FAULTS AND WHO GAVE US HIS SON WHO IS AN ETERNAL ATONEMENT FOR OUR SINS IF WE CHOOSE TO REPENT OF OUR SINS AND TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAYS OF THIS WORLD...

To be able to be in the Presence of God the Father...To SEE his Right Foot Hit the Steps to Greet Us once Jesus Christ Brings US to Him...My Lord...I would BOW before MY FATHER and GIVE him his PRAISE and WORSHIP ALL THE DAYS OF ETERNITY...

ETERNITY...*Smiles, Rejoices*

To God Be the Glory, Elohim Avinu,HaMashiach Yeshua,Ruach HaKodesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment