Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Glory Is Yours...*Looks To the Sky*...All Yours.


I stand still as the glass shatters around me, I have been here before, last time I was afraid and moved as I heard the Echo Blast of my Memories, My Past, my Wrongs that I could not make right by myself. Me,Growing up,Only Child, As I flip through the Book called My Life,despite my physical loneliness on the outside, my spirit and soul was always protected,which is the best indescribable gift and blessing I could receive from the Lord your God. As others who had brothers and sisters, I never pondered sincerely on why was I not around other people. I remember at times I felt as an outcast throughout my Life. I would get severely picked on throughout middle school and high school. I REMEMBER ONE TIME, OSOMEONE threw my shoes in the toilet during gym class because 1.) They didn't like me and 2.) they said they were “Ugly”, as they though that about me as well. I know some people may read this and say “but y'all was just Children growing up” and I would have to disagree with you because If Children of God would Not harm or pick on one another. They Lacked Godly Discipline as I did as well.(All Is Forgiven to any and everyone who did anything wrong against me and I ask for Forgiveness from you as well, we all have fell Short of the Glory, Even when we were younger). Sitting in class wondering why my name was always in their mouth and insulting me when I did no wrong to them but be who God created me to be. Throughout my High School years, I would always look in the mirror and dread my appearance, I would despise my own genetic makeup of my flesh. They would consistently talk about the dark circles around my eyes that are hereditary. I get them from my mother side of the Family. I would try so hard to get them to disappear with store bought cream, prescription medicine, none worked and I still have them Til this Day. The Mocking and calling of Names ate at my self-esteem the most, They would call me “Raccoon eyes” and “black eye peas”. I was then always trying to fit into the crowd but always was rejected. Like I said at the beginning, I stood still in the middle as the Glass shattered around me, I could not avoid the damage that was going to collide with my flesh, The torture and Hardship that comes with the evil and deception that the devil has created through this system and society. But God, Jesus Christ, Stood there with me the whole time, Before I was conceived and even in the future when I am dead, for He is the Savior and Redeemer over Humanity. He is the one who was with me when all I did in my younger days was play Video games and Idolize them over Time with My Mother,sleep,food and lying about doing my homework,just to get on xbox live to play Phantasy Star Online. I write my life on this piece of paper because Jesus Christ knew of my Trials and Tribulations growing up and knew that I would be filled with his Grace,Mercy through Faith in him to choose to seek Him in all of his AWE and GLORY,, So I say To You Christ Jesus, THANK YOU!!! Thank You Jesus For being My Friend when I HAD NO ONE ELSE...When I was Pushed Down and Beat Up for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER...You allowed for me Not to be CONSUMED of my SINS and I give you all Honor and Praise,Worship and I BOW DOWN before YOU...For I am Not Ashamed or AFRAID of what Others May Think of Me. For you was there when I was alone,crying,No one to talk to because people though I was Gay at a young age before I was In Homosexuality because of Just How Joyful and Happy I was as a Youth growing up. To those who may read this, to whom it may concern, the devil will TRY to stop your process but BY the POWER of the ALMIGHTY HAND OF JEHOVAH GOD, The Author and Finisher of YOUR LIFE, ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE. Do Not Allow for your situation that you are going through shift,move,drag and or manipulate your relationship with Jesus Christ. The devil makes you THINK you have lost your Salvation just to move you from being in the presence of the Word of God. But I say unto you that the devil has already been DEFEATED by the Shedding of the BLOOD of the Lamb of God. So when he TRIES to tempt your flesh, Whisper the sweet name of J E S U S and see how your whole atmosphere changes. I Beg of you to stop looking at Jesus Christ as though he is just a pair of shoes you like to wear on special occasions to try and impress yourself or other people. Treat him like a Human Being, but ALWAYS respect him as Your God. Show him Love just as he has shown you, through dieing for your Sins, Sin is Sin, No Sin is greater then the Other. Just Do not Speak Blashempy against the Holy Ghost, that Sin is Unforgivable, for the Holy Ghost is the Third person in the Trinity*Smiles* The Holy Ghost says “Hey” to Everyone who reads this. God sees us as His Children. That he Loves,Adore, and wants for Us to live with him forever. Just how we must Listen to our parents Rules if we come to their Household, we Must do the Same as we Live On God's Earth to be accepted back to Our True Home. Living Holy Through Being Obedient to the Laws and Commands which allows the Holy Ghost to Manifest within Our Temple(Body) To Bear Witness to Us, Thus Us(You) Becoming the LIGHT of the World. This World was given to Us as a Blessing. We have the exact same breathe from Adam that God Gave to him, The Covenant of Life. I Pray that One Person who reads this does not continue to live their Life in Sin and Be apart of Jesus Christ. For His Unconditional Love defeated Death. His Love for You surpassed your fornication, surpassed your homosexuality(I am a Sinner for I was In Homosexuality as well as a multitude of Other Sins), surpassed your Unforgiveness, your Addiction to Marijuana,Crack Cocaine, Heroine, your depression, your terminal Illness, sickness, your Idolatry(Celebrities, Money), your Gossip, your stubbornness, your rebellious, your Jezebel characteristics, your Pride, your ego, your self made, your self righteousness, your hording of wealth and materialism. Jesus Christ paid the Cost for OUR Sins. A Debt he did not OWE.For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:16-17 KJV  He Just asks that you Repent for your Sins and Live a Life Holy, without a Spot or Blemish to be presented to the Father as His Bride(His Church). Accept Jesus Christ FULLY as your Lord and True First Love. Eternity is Never Ending, Please...Do Not Hesitate and wait any Longer. For We All could Die at this Very Moment, If You did, Do you know where you would Spend All Eternity?
Our God,Our Lord,Our Father...Our Friend. He Died for You and Me.
Definition of Abide:
a·bide/əˈbīd/ Accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation).

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. John 15:5 KJV

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. John 15:10 KJV

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 KJV

Blessed Is He who Reads with a Presence of Humbleness and Meekness and Take these Words through the Presence of the Holy Ghost as Wisdom and Tasteful Fruit for their Soul and Spirit. To God Be the Glory, Elohim Avinu,HaMashiach Yeshua,Ruach HaKodesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment