Friday, September 7, 2012

Are Ye Faithful In the Lord your God? If Not Please Repent of your Sins an Turn back to your True and ONLY Love, Jesus Christ,Thee Messiah, Time is Running Out!


*Smiles* Calling Everyone Who is Heavy Laden those who have Problems who can never seem to Find Rest and Peace of Mind, Those who Are Sick,Sadden and want to have their Flesh Killed for a Higher Purpose of Living Daily...For this Wicked world gives Nothing in return for your Slavery Deeds of Fornication, your Deeds of Masturbation, your Deeds of Gossip your Deeds of Adultery, your Deeds of Idolatry, your Deeds of Pride Ego...Hypocrisy! Know that There is only ONE MAN who can Lead you to your Maker, Your Creator, Your True Destiny...For when you Perish and Return to the Earth your Life is Just beginning...Where do you want your Place of Residence to be for All Eternity? Hell...In the Lake of Fire...or Heaven, Blissful Peaceful Joy of Eternal Salvation. Faith Through Grace we are Saved Sealed and Delivered. For God Has given to Jesus those who will be ONE with him and Hold on to him as a Baby does their Mother...Those who will Take Brutal Beatings for Him and know that He is Smiling for Our Rejoice In our Times of Prosecution...Those who will Live as the Light of the World and Shine Bright to Illuminate the Wickedness to the Corners of their Origination. For the enemy can not prevail against the Church there is No WAY POSSIBLE!!!...

*Points at You...and You* We Individually...are the CHURCH we are his Bride for he is the BridesGROOM and us being his Bride we Must Remain FAITHFUL to HIM before OUR MARRIAGE!!!!...*Looks at you* Can you be a Faithful Bride? Or Do you Allow the Mud from this World Get your Dress Dirty? Are you Sleeping with Men who are Not Your soon to be Husband? Would you Lie in the Face of the Son of Man? Judah Did...You seen his Destiny...So Please Pardon Me, For I speak of the ONE who Is Above me, For My Flesh May Quiver at your Hand slapping my Face but in my Spirit the Holy Ghost Clothes me and TAKES ME CLOSER TO THE FATHER! My Mind Shatters at the Betrayal My Eyes Sees...My Heart Cracks in Pieces and Fall upon the Floor to See how Humanity has become, For the Son of Man is the One I Lay My Life down for. His Sweat, His Anxiety his PUSH THROUGH IT MOTIVATION TO GET TO THE CROSS IS THE SAME FIRE...SAME EMBALMING FURNACE THAT CAPTURES MY SPIRIT TO EXCEED IN HIM...For He Took me Away From My Old Self...As His Angels came and Got Me...My Old Self Collapsed...I Became full of Lost of Words...He Placed me where I was safe, secure, protected...In a Crib with Other Children...As I looked around I could see I was a Baby too...With a Diaper On I rolled around to sit down and watch as I was in this transformation state of Mind...Angelic Toys,Bibs,Children of God who had Smiles on their Faces to Greet me at the starting Point of the "New Birth process" In Christ...

New?...Yes!

At Home...Most Definitely...

Deceived? Never Again...

*Picks up Angelic Toy and Rattles it...Laughs Uncontrollably*

To God Be the Glory, Elohim Avinu,HaMashiach Yeshua,Ruach HaKodesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment