Saturday, September 22, 2012

King James Version Til the Lord Takes his Breath From Me...I Pray...I Pray & I Pray.


I Pray for those who are out Here Spreading these False Doctrines and Writing these False Versions of The Bible...KING JAMES VERSION IS THE ORIGINAL...Me Personally I have a King James/Amplified Version so that I can see additional Metaphors that relate to the Word of God, These Others Version are Straight Degrading of the Word of God...Good News Bible??? Sounds like some Gospel of Prosperity to Me...Good News Bible??? What is this World Coming To. I understand People want to Understand The Word of God but it becomes a SERIOUS PROBLEM WHEN WORDS ARE BEING TAKING OUT AND OTHER WORDS ARE ADDED IN.

For Example: 

Joel 3:2 KJV I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Now Look at what this Good News Bible Says about the Same Verse
Good News Bible(GNB)

I will gather all the nations and bring them to the Valley of Judgment.
There I will judge them for all they have done to my people.
They have scattered the Israelites in foreign countries and divided Israel, my land.

Remember Beautiful Spirits...You have to be CAREFUL ABOUT WHICH BIBLE YOU CHOOSE TO READ...NIV ISN'T GOOD EITHER...WORDS HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND WORDS HAVE BEEN ADDED. I Love Everyone and I Pray that Everyone Knows that the King James Is the FIRST to be Generated through Production...For the King James was the FIRST translation from Hebrew...To Greek and then to English Translation. God is a Faithful God but MEN who has received MAN MADE(Fallen Angel) SCHOLARLY KNOWLEDGE HAS GROWN TO CORRUPT THE WORD OF GOD!!!

There is No Problem with Using Other Translations of the bible to RELATE it to the King James but the King James Version should be your Original Choice of Sound Doctrine because it was the FIRST for GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS...As you can see from this so called "Good News" It Literally DESTROYS THE WORDS FROM GOD...THAT IS STRAIGHT BLASPHEMY!!!

To God Be the Glory, Elohim Avinu,Yeshua HaMashiach,Ruach HaKodesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment