Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vessel...Servant...Slave...Nothing Without the King of Kings and Lord of Lords...The Lord Your God Speaks...


*Clears Throat*...The Melody of the Harp of God, The Divine Power...He Speaks Through Me To His Sheep...I am Just His Vessel,Servant and Slave, I Claim None of These Words as My Own, They Are All those of the Most High Divine Power...I Bow Before the Lord and Allow for My Mouth to Be His Mouth...His Tongue to Be his Tongue...


God Speaks...

I Come Like a Flashing Light...Unexpected...Undesired...But Well Deserving of the Saints who have WAITED SO LONG for My Sudden Return...Those who Live in Her will reap the wrath of Her as well as My Father...I have been Abundantly Patient and Waiting for My Return...For Those who continue to dwell in her, I know that You will Speak against Me for Me Leaving you behind but you continue to bass in Your Sinful,Lustful,Wicked Flesh and I can Not Continue to Watch Those who Choose Me Suffer and Go through the Pain,Torture and Suffering at the Hand of the Growing Masses of the work of the Beast, that Wicked Dragon Must Be brought to an End, and I shall Come for my Bride when All Has been said and Done in my Father's Eyes. For I Love Humanity So, But Those who Abide in My LOVE are Mines Forever and Will Never Leave My Grasp...They are Like Soap at the End of My Finger Tips and I must Have them in The Palm of My Hands to Complete the things that shall come to pass...Those who Rest in my Bosom, Know that I am God your Lord, Savior and Redeemer, Continue to Follow the Words of My Father, Seek me Like every Before, whatever you must do to Continue your Walk with me, Allow for it to Happen, Continue to Live Holy and Devote your Body,Energy To Me and Only Me. Help Those who Strive to Find me...For I wait for them at the Shore of the Early Dawn Rising of the Sun, I Give the Grace and Mercy that they Never Have Seen or Felt before. I am...The GREATER I AM...I am the Author and Finisher of the World, For My Father...Our Father has given Me the Power to Do So. I Love You All Children and I speak these Words through My Vessel who Is typing this message to You...Listen...Know...That...I...Am...Jesus...I See and Hear your Cries Daily and Your Cries will be Handled through The Vengeance that My Father Will allow for Me to Spread Upon the Earth During My Second Coming...Know That I am Your God...Know that I am The One you Pray To...Know that I have You where NO ONE CAN HARM YOU...For I am your SHIELD and Buckler...Know that You are Protected from the Snare and Fowler of thy enemy...Know that thousands may fall at your side and Ten thousands at your Right Hand...But NONE...I mean NONE will Come near thee. I Love You...My Blood is the Evidence and My Piercings are my Testimony...For They Remain for All to See and Witness...Know that I am With you...even when It feels as though I am...I an Speaking and Changing your Spirit when you are in the Mist of the Wilderness...Walk in the Wilderness with Confidence IN ME...Keep your MIND on Me...and Peace will Over Shadow You...My Love Surpasses all Of the Evil that you Are in the Mist of...Do Not be afraid of the Terror by Night for the Spirit of Truth haves No Spirit of Fear Attached...Only the Fruits of the Spirit Resides within You....Stand On my Promises that I have Given the First Fruits through My Resurrection through Presenting the First Fruits which were Abraham's Bosom to the Father. I am the Lord Your God and I Reign Forever and Ever. Come Unto Me who All Need Comfort and Shelter from the Rain and the Darts of the demons and dark powers of this World...Bow Before me and Know that Your Prayers are Answers before you Bowed...My Gentle Touch...My Gentle Blow of my Spirit Upon yours Relieves You of your Consciousnesses of this World...In Me is LIFE...and to Have LIFE is to Mediate on Me Day and Night. Walk By Faith and Not by Sight...When I call you out of the Boat, Focus on Me to Walk on The Water and Do not Look to your Left or your Right But Only On Me...As I smile and Lead you Closer to Me, Know that your Spirit is Maturing...For you are leaving and Dropping the Crotches that the World Requires and Learning to Walk by My Grace Alone. Know that I am the Lord your God, For I will Provide all of your Supplications, Needs and Heart Desires for All of those things are Being Kept in a Safe Place, In your Home, In the Kingdom of Heaven, Which I have Built for Your You. Know that these things of the World are only a Replica of what Is In Heaven, For We(Elohim) Created Man in OUR Image...Whatever Humanity has Made...Don't You Think there is Much Greater In Sight in the Kingdom of Heaven? *Smiles* Know that Everything Happens for a Reason and We knew of the Things that is Before your very Eyes. Please take Heed to these Words I am Speaking Through to You through My Vessel, Who Serves Me and Only Me, For All Are Precious To me...Some Desire of Me More then Others, Does Not Mean I favor One over the Other But Some Devote their Time To Me More Abundantly *Looks at You* Know Your Position in which you are In Right Now...You are Of Me...Jesus Christ...You have the Power of Building Up a Spirit who is Lost with your Kind Words and Walk with Me... Demonstrate these Things Unto Them and They will Want to Know about me and Thus Come Unto if they Shall Choose To Do So. Have Abundant Patience to those who Do not Know me, Be there for them in the Times of Trouble,Comfort them For You are Me and I am You, I will Provide all you need to bring a Lost Soul To Me...Peace be Still when Things get Hard, Abide In Me and When you do Always Put on the Full Armor of God So that the Enemy has No Authority. These Words I Have Spoken...May they Fall Gently on the Ears of Those who Serve Me Daily. *Smiles* Know that The Lord Your God has Spoken through My Vessel. I Love You All. I Bless You Beautiful Spirits, I Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment