Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Heart Pours Out...Because God is the One who Overflows It...


I Give God ALL Praise in my Life...I Stand By My God No Matter What...Your wicked ways have no authority here...For the Lord Guides and Comforts Me...One Moment it is Joy and Happiness...Next it is Heart Break and Sadness ...

BUT GOD!!!!

Remains the Same...Despite Our Shifts, Changes and transformation of the environment...God Remains The Same...Despite what May be happening in your Life, Do Not MOVE...This is the Hour to NOT MOVE in the Spirit...You may be PUSH TOWARDS THE GROUND...The enemy pushing you to hit the Ground...But KNOW God will Not allow for you to COMPLETELY FALL...CALL UPON THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST and he WILL BE WITH THEE IN YOUR MOST DARKEST HOUR...I know about DARKEST HOUR...Especially from This Morning of Weeping and CRYING because of What I knew was True and the enemy TRYING TO destroy it...Yesterday was PEACE...JOY & NEW BEGINNINGS...This Morning it was SADNESS AGONY...A FALSE CONFUSION that TRIED TO LOOM OVER ME...ALL I CAN SAY IS...

*Looks at You* I See you devil...I see your sneaky Self...YOU WILL NOT NEVER BE ABLE TO COME BETWEEN ME AND THE LORD MY GOD!!!! HE HAS ALREADY DEFEATED YOU...AND THOSE WHO TRY TO COME UP AGAINST ME AND TRY TO STEAL AWAY THE JOY THE ANOINTING THAT GOD HAS PLACED IN MY LIFE...YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN...I REBUKE you thee devil I see you trying to SNEAK IN through a Thing called "Love" For I was COMFORTED BY THE HOLY GHOST WHILE I WEPT AND WHALED AND CRIED OUT TO THE LORD OF "WHY ME LORD" "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE MY HEART BEING TAKEN OUT OF MY CHEST BY SOMEONE YOU HAVE SHOWN TO BE WHO SHE IS TO BE" For the devil is a LIAR I CALL YOU OUT satan for you to GO BACK TO THE PITS OF HELL!!!! I SPEAK BOLDLY ABOUT MY PROBLEMS BECAUSE I AM NOT ASHAMED I AM NOT AFRAID OF WHAT YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU WHAT YOUR MOTHER THINK WHAT YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER THINK ABOUT ME...WOEEE TO YOU WHO SPEAK NEGATIVE ABOUT ONE WHO SHOWS THEIR HEART BECAUSE THEY ARE SET FREE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!!! I SPEAK SO THAT OTHERS CAN BE SET FREE AND BE BROUGHT TO THE CROSS TO BE WITH OUR JESUS!!!! OUR BEAUTIFUL JESUS *Rubs His Nailed Bleeding Feet* He is Our God in Flesh...How Precious is He to Sacrifice for our Unrighteousness...For Us to be Where he is for All eternity by us accepting him into OUR Lives...I was CRUSHED LITERALLY IN THE FLESH Today For the Lord Jesus Christ...

The Beautiful Feet of Yeshua
*Looks Up at him on the Cross* I will never Forget how my Flesh Cringed as I Cried Uncontrollably Today...9:28am...I Woke...To Read what I never thought I would ever have to...But I know...This was for a Reason...*Rubs Jesus Feet* I Know Father...I Know...We must all be Crushed for The Heavenly Father to be USED effectively in what He wants us to Do...CRUSH ME!!! JUST HOW YOU BEEN DOING FATHER!!! CRUSH ME!!!!...NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME LIKE YOU DO...NO ONE EVER WILL...NOT EVEN MY WIFE, NOR MY CHILDREN IF I AM EVEN ORDAINED FOR EITHER...I AM ALL YOURS...FOR I SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS CONFUSED AND DON'T WANT TO TAKE WHAT YOU SAY AS THE TRUTH...WHERE IS THEIR FAITH FATHER??? WHY DON'T THEY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE LONG SUFFERING??? I AN NOT AFRAID TO BE PUT ON DISPLAY FOR YOUR GLORY AND PRAISE AND WORSHIP...YOU MADE ME, YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I BLESS YOUR NAME, I POUR MY HEART OUT...BECAUSE WHEN I DO...I KNOW THAT MY HEART WILL NEVER RUN OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE ENDLESS...EVERLASTING...YOU REMAIN WITH ME...

*Looks at Everyone* Does anyone Even know what being "Lead by the Spirit" Means???

Do you EVEN POSSESS THE HOLY GHOST??? Is the Holy Ghost your Friend like Jesus Christ is???

Do you COMMUNICATE with the Holy Ghost like you do your so called "Friends"???

*Looks back at Jesus...Leans on his Feet* I Remain with My Lord Til he Returns for His Church...If anyone wants to even THINK of speaking to me about Kingdom Business...Seek the One Diligently who has my Heart,Mind & Soul...Yeshua HaMashiach.

No comments:

Post a Comment