Monday, September 3, 2012

Please Repent for the Lord your God IS SPEAKING TO THE WORLD IN THIS HOUR!!! HEED THE MESSAGE OF THE LORD OUR GOD AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR WICKEDNESS FOR THE PROPHECIES ARE BEING FULFILLED!!!


Seek the Lord Your God's Face in this HOUR and He Will Reveal to you a Multitude of Events through is WORD...He is LOVES when his CHILDREN Come to Him for Revelation for in this HOUR HE GIVES IT ABUNDANTLY LIKE NEVER BEFORE, I GIVE ALL HONOR AND GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH DIVINE POWER OF THE GODHEAD OF ALL CREATION!!! HE IS THE RULER AND PROTECTOR AND GUIDER OF MY LIFE. NO MAN NAME SHALL COME OUT OF MY MOUTH ALONG WITH PRAISE & WORSHIP...ONLY THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL I PRAISE AND GIVE THANKSGIVING TO THROUGH MY OBEDIENCE. HE HAVES MY LIFE TIL THE END OF MY DAY AND MY LAST BREATH WILL I PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!

 "The JUST shall live by his Faith"


Habakkuk 2:1-4 KJV 

I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower(rampart), and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables(on tablets), that he may run that readeth it.

vs 2:2,3 "Write the vision....upon tablets refers to the common practice of writing public notices with such large characters on the clay tablets that someone running by could easily read them. If the notice was a warning it would also cause the reader to run quickly to prepare for what was coming (Signs and Wonders, The Coming of the Son of Man for His Bride-The Church, The Great Tribulation). "An appointed time" indicates a specific future fulfillment of Habakkuk's prophecy of the Fall of Babylon.(Daniel 5:30,31)

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it "tarry", wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not "tarry".

Tarry Definition -Stay longer than intended; delay leaving a place: Example "I shall not tarry".

Even though the Prophecy of the End of the World continues to Unfold and Be Revealed before our Eyes through Matthew 24, It will Surely Come to Pass it will Not stay Longer then it was intended for(The Signs and Wonders) It will DEFINITELY come to Pass Before Our Very Eyes those who are Alive to Witness the Rapture of the Church *Smiles* To God be the Glory!!!

4 Behold, his soul which is lifted(proud) up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

2:4: Two classes of people are contrasted: (1) the proud, haughty Chaldeans who will be the victors in the forthcoming conflict; and (2) the righteous ones of Judah who will appear to be defeated in the forthcoming conflict, but in reality will be the victors because of their faith in the Lord. "The just hall live by his faith" is often quoted in the New Testament in support of the doctrine of justification by faith. (Rom. 1:17; Gal 3:11; Heb 10:38) Thus, this Old Testament prophecy anticipates the New Testament gospel which shall ultimately conquer the nations and bring them to Christ.

My Lord,My King,My God,My Prince of Perfect Peace,My Savior,My Redeemer,My One and Only True Love, Elohim Avinu,HaMashiach Yeshua,Ruach HaKodesh. To God be the Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment