Monday, September 17, 2012

I Praise My GOD for He is WORTHY of EVERYTHING!!! I Praise him for he is MIGHTY IN ALL SHAPES AND FORMS...I Praise my God Because he Sent his SON to DIE for OUR Selfish Self-Center Decision to Rebellion against Him...I Praise My God Because he Loves You & Me...*Smiles*


As I Spoke to a Sister In Christ...The Holy Ghost Spoke these Very Words...May It Bless those who are Blind and Crippled in the Mindset about Jesus Christ AS WELL as those who my be Growing Weary in their Walk with Christ. Do Not be Dismayed!!!

The Holy Ghost Calls This...What You SEE(Meaning Eve Looking...SEEING the Apple as Pleasant to the EYE aka SIN) Is what you Get(The Destruction now LEADING to the Great Tribulation)

"It is coming upon us like a sweeping furnace...like a Fire that consume the meat...like water that drowns the lungs...that consumes us like death itself...the world at HAND must WITNESS the fulfillment of the prophecy before the CHURCH can be relieved of It...God Wants us to FEAR HIM SO MUCH by what we SEE that we REMAIN in the Presence of Him so that we DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT WE SEE IN THE FULLNESS CALLED THE GREAT TRIBULATION!!! These are the words of the  Holy Ghost...Know...that the Lord your God is With You...Continue to spread the word of the Lord despite their Blindness for the Lord can Break and Shatter ALL Corrupt Spirits that may be upon those you speak to. For the Word of God does Not Come back Void."


My God...Have your Way Father...Have your Way...*Bows Down* I am Yours Father...I Pray You Find those who Read,Seek,Fast,Cryout to you in our WHOLE BEING are COUNTED WORTHY to STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD...So that we may be able to Sing Praises to You Day and Night with Your Beautiful ANGELS,Seraphims and Cherubims...For you are Holy and We Are wicked in our Flesh which has deceived your Righteousness at the Beginning of Time...Have MERCY Upon O GOD for you are JUST in all that You do Lord, I Pray that you carry out your Will In everyone's life Lord DRAW US BACK TO YOU FULLY LORD ALLOW FOR US TO PUT DOWN FOOLISH ARGUMENTS THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU AND ALLOW FOR US TO THINK OF YOU WHEN WE SPEAK AMONG ONE ANOTHER MY LORD MY GOD MY KING, MY PRINCE OF PERFECT PEACE, MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE...I PRAY UNTO YOU THROUGH THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY GHOST I PRAY THAT ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT WORSHIP YOU AND DEVOTE THEMSELVES UNTO AND WHO ARE LEAD BY THE SPIRIT NOT THEIR FLESH THEY ARE COUNTED WORTHY LORD...WORTHINESS TO BE IN YOUR GLORY LORD...HELP US FATHER HELP US BE DRAWN INTO YOU LIKE A WHIRLWIND LIKE A TORNADO ON A GLOOMY DAY...DRAW US IN LORD SUFFOCATE US WITH ISOLATION OF NO INTERFERENCE LORD OF THIS SICK DETESTABLE WORLD OF TELEVISION...POLITICS...VIDEO GAMES...CELLPHONES EVEN THIS FACEBOOK O GOD ALLOW FOR US TO JUST BE WITH YOU O GOD SO THAT WE CAN BE MANIFESTED IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM LIKE NEVER BEFORE DRAW KINGDOM WARRIORS FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU THIRD DIMENSIONAL CHILDREN ONLY O GOD AND ALL FOR YOU LORD TO GIVE YOU THE GLORY AND HONOR UPON YOUR EARTH LORD...I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME I BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

*Looks Up* My Life...IS N O T H I N G without You...I CRUMBLE AND BREAK TO ASHES AND PIECES WITHOUT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT...YOUR SPIRIT OF TRUTH!!!! I BLESS YOU MY LORD MY GOD MY LOVE MY FRIEND...MY GODHEAD!!!!

In The Name of the FATHER THE SON & THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME...AMEN AMEN AMEN...

TO GOD BE THE GLORY,ELOHIM AVINU,YESHUA HAMASHIACH,RUACH HAKODESH.

No comments:

Post a Comment