Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Mighty POWER, Jesus Christ sitting at the Right HAND of the FATHER Has the POWER to DO ALL THINGS!!! ABIDE IN HIS LOVE AND YOU TOO SHALL FIND FAVOR. Repent and Live In the Shadow Protection of the ALMIGHTY GOD!!!


Praise Report of TODAY...The Lord our GOD Showed a PORTION of his MIGHTY HAND FOR THOSE WHO HE FAVORS...Are you ABIDING IN JESUS CHRIST LOVE? Do you See FAVOR in your Life where things Happen and You can't explain them???

I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE DIVINE POWER OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER,ELOHIM AVINU, JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR AND REDEEMER,HAMASHIACH YESHUA AND THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, HOLY GHOST, RUACH HAKODESH!!!

Today, A Sister in Christ LiLi SoBlessed Visited Me from Columbia *Waves at Her and Smiles, Laughs* We were both in Harris Teeter (Those who Don't know Harris Teeter is a Grocery Store) I had Just withdrew my Last 20 Dollars out of my Bank account, and I felt Bad about it in my Spirit because I wanted to Give it to God as My 10% Percent, So I kept Speaking to her about it, But I needed Gas to Get to Church Tomorrow so I used $10 To get Gas and I felt even worse in the Spirit that I was going to spend some more to get 3 pears, The Lord Knows I Love Pears and So I went to go get some. As I am going to Pay for the 3 pears...AS SOON I mean AS SOON as The $10 Dollars went into the Machine to Take my Money, THE POWER WENT OFF!!!...I Just stood there...My Flesh did not move, for I Live in the Spiritual Realm Not the Flesh World, So I did Not Panic I actually Laughed and Looked around...I was Like "There goes my Whole Ten" Hahaha...So the Manager came up and I told her that The machine took my Money, She asked how much Did i put in and She said "Hold On" For she had to get the Keys to open the Machine, when the Back up generators came on One Automate Checkout Machine came on and That person Paid for his Groceries and I Stood there Waiting, His was the ONLY machine With Power to Check Out and He Paid for His and Left. When she Returned to open the Machine my $10 was Still stuck in the Receiver of the Machine. She handed me the $10 and She said "It is alright you can Leave, you do not have to Pay" I said are you Sure, she said Yes it is Fine. I Then Left with My Sister in Christ and we were just Rejoicing and Smiling as we walked out...

The Power of Jesus Christ THROUGH the Father.
*STANDS UP* HOW GREAT IS THE POWER OF THE LORD OUR GOD???? HE SHUT THE WHOLE POWER OFF AS SOON AS I PUT THE MONEY IN...F A V O R for THOSE WHO ABIDE IN HIS LOVE...GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS WHEN YOU ARE FAITHFUL AND OBEDIENT TO HIM...I Just want to LIFT HIS NAME UP HIGH AND JUST GIVE HIM ALL HONOR AND PRAISE FOR HE RECEIVES ALL THE GLORY IN MY LIFE, NO ONE ELSE, FOR I AM NOTHING WITHOUT THE SON OF MAN AS THE VINEYARD...I THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU ARE A GREAT GOD...A MIGHTY GOD...FOR I BOW BEFORE YOU NOT ASHAMED OR AFRAID...I COULD CARE LESS WHO SPEAKS AGAINST ME FOR YOU ARE THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS...MAY THIS PRAISE REPORT OF THE POWER OF YOU TOUCH SOMEONE TO KNOW THAT HE WILL DO ALL THINGS WHEN YOU REMAIN HOLY AND AWAY FROM THIS WICKED WORLD, BE PATIENT IN THE LORD FOR HE READS YOUR HEART AND HE WILL SHOW YOU HOW MIGHTY HE CAN HANDLE YOUR SITUATION...When you See the Favor God Has in your LIFE that should be a REASSURING INDICATOR THAT YOU HAVE YOUR ETERNAL SALVATION IF YOU KEEP PRESSING AND BEING OBEDIENT TO HIM AND HIS WORD!!! I LOVE EVERYONE AND I PRAY THAT YOU WILL REPENT THIS DAY AND DO NOT HESITATE TO RECEIVE THE LOVE AND SHELTER AND COMFORT FROM JESUS CHRIST.

Jehovah J I R E H !!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, ELOHIM AVINU,HAMASHIACH YESHUA,RUACH HAKODESH.

No comments:

Post a Comment